Saturday, July 25, 2009

One more post before she wakes up . . . .


The baby's asleep so I've got time to toss a couple more photos onto the page . . . . .


Hey BB, do you promise you're going to give me all your jewelry someday?



Here's a photo of my mom and her two sisters (seated at left side of table) along with my cousins. The little girl seated is my cousin's daughter. She loved Momoka and wanted to play with her all the time. Seated on the floor is my younger brother. He loves babies since he is a still a big kid himself.



This good looking little guy is Momoka's nephew, Ollie. Can you track the geneology there? If he is Momoka's nephew then that makes him Momoka's Pappa's ???????? He is a big boy and is such a joy. He is very active and happy and is quite the squirmy worm. The two babies seemed interested in each other and enjoyed playing with each other's toys. They're too small to not share (which was very nice). Ollie was born in November, 2008 so he is a couple of months older than Momoka. He is pulling himself up and is motoring around the floor on hands and knees quite well. My parents were in heaven - they both love babies and having two little bundles of joy in the same house was a great time for them. I was in heaven too.

No comments:

Post a Comment