Monday, July 27, 2009

I love tub time



Yep, I do love my tub time - helps me to get rid of that baby stress that builds up during the day. Momoka is a "schedule baby" and seems to really enjoy knowing what is going to happen next. Even when we travel we try to keep her nightly walk, feedings and tubby tub time intact. As a reward for our efforts, Momoka is off to bed nightly around 2100 to 2130 and has been falling asleep without even a peep (she sleeps through the night and usually wakes up between 0900 to 1030 the next morning). Nice.

Hey Daddy, let's go to Onsen! I could use a good soak and some tasty chow!

2 comments:

  1. SWEET pictures, we love bathtime at our house too! Sakura loves to take ofuro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, I think since Momoka and Sakura chan are winter babies maybe that warm water feels good to them. When we asked Okada san what Momoka liked her first response was tub time. To this day, even if she's grumpy, a nice bath will turn her frown upside down.

    ReplyDelete