Saturday, July 25, 2009

The big airplane ride


Well, we made it to Southeast Texas and back in one piece. The family reunion was great. My cousin Monica and her husband Pat did an excellent job hosting and a good time was had by all. Momoka was a big hit and got passed around like a cold in day care. She was, as usual, a very good natured little soul and soaked all the attention in like babies do. Her mommy and I are truly blessed with this little angel.


Here's our gal on the plane going to Texas. There were two other babies onboard who weren't very happy with the trip but Momoka was great - hardly a peep the entire flight. Momma brought along her favorite toys and we worked hard to keep her occupied.

Here she is on the return flight. The flight back to DC was HORRIBLE! Thanks Continental Airlines - FOR NOTHING! Long story but if you pay for a seat you, as a customer, should get to sit in the entire seat that you paid for. Enough said. UPDATE: I got a call from Continental and we worked out our differences. I was pleased with how things turned out. That's good because I think they have excellent customer service and great employees (except one).


Hey, I thought you guys said we were upgrading to business?

Lots more pictures to post and I will try to get them on the site as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment