Tuesday, June 30, 2009

2 kewl 4 skewl part 2



Gosh we love this little gal so much! She is so much fun and brings so much joy to us (and everyone else she meets). What a unique little personality. She enjoys rough housing with Daddy and has a very stubborn streak. When things are not quite going her way she will let you know - immediately. She is growing longer and her weight gain has slowed a little bit. She is still drinking around a quart of formula and has added at least one solid food meal a day. I think she is losing some of her pudge around her tummy although Mommy might not agree. Her little legs are still quite roly poly though.

Of course no matter how much me and her mom fawn over her she is just 2 kewl 4 skewl.

2 comments:

  1. How do you do?

    I realize you think your child is so fun and precious.

    I live in Japan.I am very interested in various country's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kotiaiti,

    Komento arigato! Momoka daisuki. I am sorry, I can't leave a comment at Rakuten because I can't read Japanese. Please have a nice day.

    Momoka papa

    ReplyDelete