Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yea! I am one


Yes indeed, Momoka is one. What a great year this has been for our family. Momoka is a very special little person and has provided so many with such happiness and joy in these few short months. We love her so dearly.


Here's me after the cake. I pretty much ate it all without too much mess. Some did get in my hair and on my face but a lot less that you might expect. Hey, I am a baby so I got to make a mess but let me tell you that Zippy's makes one mean cake - I'm not going to waste a bite smearing it on my high chair tray.



Here's what I got for my birthday. It's a neat little car I can ride around in and see the sights. My mommy or daddy has to push me along but I can sit up and I even have a horn I can beep. Finding this ride in pink was no easy task - thanks mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment