Saturday, January 16, 2010

Update

Here's an update on our gal. She is, of course, doing fantastic. Getting better at walking, climbing and getting into mischief. She has had so much going on since the middle of December. Of course there was the whole Santa debacle, the wonderful JJ and BB visit and the usual Christmas haul of toys. Here's some photos of recent events . . . .


My Christmas stuff - thank goodness Santa likes me!

Here's a photo of me with JJ and BB. BB got me a very cute Asian doll that looks like me. At first I didn't quite know what to do with her but in the past few weeks I have grown attached to her and drag her around with me sometimes. I especially like to talk to her in the morning when I wake up.
Here's a great t-shirt my big sister got me. She is in the United States Coast Guard and works hard everyday protecting me from bad people. I really do love my Coastie! Keep up the great work sis - you're a great American!


Here's a shot of me getting into a little mischief. My mommy keeps my diapers and other baby supplies in this little chest. I like to open it up and spread the contents all over my room. It sure is great fun and keeps my mommy and daddy busy for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment