Monday, August 3, 2009

Shot day update




Well, if having shots, running a fever and being constipated wasn't bad enough it looks like our gal has also cut her second lower tooth. The first tooth has fully erupted and that thing feels as sharp as a Ginsu knife. The second tooth is just about to pop through the gum.



I'm fevery, both my legs hurt from where I got poked three times with needles, I can't poop even though I have eaten a truckload of prunes and now my head hurts because of a new tooth. When's that sunshine and lollypop fairy supposed to drop by?




2 comments:

  1. Poor little Momoka...I think we've officially started teething in our house too, someone has been voicing their complaints about not feeling grand - not her typical happy go lucky self :o( Hugs for Momochi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer - Good luck with the teething. Momoka has been a quite the drooly gal since those little choppers started poking up. If I could find a commercial use for baby slobber I'd be a millionaire by now.

    ReplyDelete