Saturday, March 6, 2010

I like to feed myself now

When I got back from Haiti I was really looking forward to spending some time with Momoka and one of my favorite activities is to feed her. She generally likes to eat and has gotten really good at letting you know what she likes and doesn't like. The first few times I fed her after my return she was a little more bossy and picky and was generally throwing a small tantrum about half way through the meal. I was kind of at a loss and thought well, maybe she wants to try this eating thing herself. Momma brushes her teeth at night and she is squirmy unless she has her own little toothbrush to hold onto. She doesn't actually try to brush her teeth, she just has to have a tooth brush in her little mitt to sit still.

When I gave her a spoon she immediately stuck it into her food and started eating. She loves to feed herself and is very proud when she does a good job at getting food into her mouth. Here's a shot of our gal eating some scrambled eggs and rice. She's wearing the food and it's probably all over the floor as well but you can tell by the big smile on that gorgeous little face that she is so proud of herself.

Great job Momochan!

Momma sent me this picture and I had to post it on Momoka's page. I guess posting from Korea isn't going to be a problem so whenever momma sends me a gem like the one above I will post it as soon as possible.

Matta ne!

1 comment: