Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My adoption is final - YEAH!


- We got some great news today - Momoka's adoption is final and Momoka is now officially a Shafer. Momma and I are so proud and happy. YIPPIE!
- Our little gal is doing great. She has finally decided it's her time to crawl so she is now crawling and cruising. Yesterday she crawled from her usual perch on her playmats across the kitchen to the baby gate where she pulled herself up and started cruising around the kitchen appliances. Too mobile!
- Here's a few action shots of our gal taken the last couple of weeks. Enjoy!


I love my gohan spoon



Happy Thanksgiving! I had turkey, green beans, sweet potatoes, corn and yogurt with prunes.



Shovel it in faster Daddy! I love my turkey day food! YUMMY!



You wouldn't think it in Hawaii but it has been cool at night here. Of course, cool is geographically relative so we would have considered the current weather in Hawaii to be quite nice compared to what the weather is like in DC in December. We do live up in the mountains here so it's been cooler up here that it has down near the coast. Momma decided to get some feety PJ's for our gal to she'd be toasty warm while she snoozed. Here's our gal modeling her piggy feety PJ's.



Here's our gal wearing her monkey feety PJ's. Too cute! I think she likes wearing this style of PJ's because she stays nice and warm all night long. Even when it's cool in her room she will always kick off her blanket for some reason and would wake up with cold little feet and hands. Not anymore! Feeties to the rescue!

1 comment:

  1. YAY - that's great news, and on a great day - My Birthday, I'll always remember Momochi's special day :)

    Since our adoption was just finalized last month, we know exactly how you feel!

    Congratulations Shafer family!

    Loving those blanket sleeper pics, Sakura is sporting them these days too --- they have the same blanket kicking tendancies!

    ReplyDelete