Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Girl!


I'm so excited - today Mommy and Daddy told me I'm getting a new toy. Guess I better be nice and smile just to make sure I get some new stuff. HAH! We bought this little dress at Downtown Disney last month. Momoka is so cute in that little dress don't you think? Green is one of her colors.



Here we are at Baby's R Us after we just had a little lunch. Another great smiling photo by Mommy. I like feeding Momoka in the rockers - the "mother's room" at this particular store smells bad and the workers could care less if you feed your baby sitting in their floor display rockers. After this picture was taken I decided to do a little jiggling and playing since Momoka was in such a good mood. She barfed on me about 30 seconds after this photo. My fault, I never learn. Daddy, never jiggle a baby with a full tummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment